Leaving of side promises, lost loves, sad memories,
and broken old dreams…
And just like this I am fulfilled with this new illusion, an slow kiss,
long silences, new plans
and ardent desires that appear again…
I don’t know what you do to me, but everytime we are together, I feel you are mine
and I put aside my fears and take a step to the faith,
feeling out of danger with you, believing that this love will be true
and everything will be okay.
I feel so good with you, to see me in your eyes,
knowing that you can see my soul.
You make me feel so special when you want to make me part of your life,
to know your relatives and your friends.
I dream of us going to Dominican Republic, and have a really long vacations
and visit Europe as well too, to meet your beautiful mother, Marina.
I really don’t know how this happened, how we got to this point…
I was only a single face in your bad mornings,
and you a simple co-worker that I never had a long conversation with,
but between your smile and my rebellious flirt, it just happened.
You woke up the feelings that were asleep in me,
and the desire to be loved, but more than anything,
you’ve done something wonderful,
and is that you have change my life inside out.
I Love You Baby.
Yours
Gi...
Foto: Google
Listen: Clouds


20 Dejaron Su Respiración:
Beautiful poem and fence in English.
It is wonderful to be in love and feel.
I have been out of bloggers in these days, I walk writing a novel and a story for some competitions, I am impossible to enter and give me the time.
For this reason, no permission to visit.
Kisses and we keep in touch.
was beautifull, i feel a great flash in all my body too, and You too wake up in me the feelings that were asleep a long time ago.
Forget my bad english, i learning by myself, take care yourself. And a lot of kiss for you honey, all over you body. see you. bye.
P.D.: that`s was beautifull.
qué lindo!!! menos mal que sé inglés sino me lo perdíaa!! :P
precioso, preciosa música, precioso amor
preciosa! te mando un beso...en la cuenta regresivaaaaa! :)
te quiero muchiiiiiiooooo
claudia
Hola, luego de mucho tiempo, pasaba a saludar
y dejar un abrazo con mi mejor energia.
MentesSueltas
Hola, luego de mucho tiempo, pasaba a saludar
y dejar un abrazo con mi mejor energia.
MentesSueltas
Sherezade, que lindo que te gustara las letras de amor que le dediqué al hombre que sin proponerselo me devolvió la sonrisa. Un abrazo.
Baplun, in english or spanish you are just the most cute guy that i ever knew in the blogosfera. Kisses.
El beso es todo para ti hermosa Clau. Mua!
Mentes Sueltas, cuanto tiempo sin verte por aqui, como siempre eres bienvenido a mi Respiro. Un abrazo.
Gigi
My beautiful friend, I’m so happy to hear that everything is going well with your man, love each other, kiss each other, hug each other like if everyday is the last time you will see him.
I hope that your love can overcome every situation and that you can fulfill all of your dreams, your trip to DR and to Europe and also meeting your mother in law, and especially have a new baby. I wish that a beautiful human being comes out of this amazing relationship.
Great, el no tiene un hermano????
Pao Pao, you are so sweet... That is one of my dreams, make a future with George, and have a beautiful baby, our beautiful creation. :)
Daisy, debo decir que es el unico hijo (tiene tres hermanas) :)
Gi thank you for everything, i wondered hole my life to meet one person like you my love.
I love you too honey
Usté, I don spiki ingli LOL... What that beautiful declaration of love. I want for you a complete life together, loving each other.
I hope to meet your russian love when you come to DR.
Tan lindo como todas las cosas que escribes, Dios bendiga este amor de ustedes y que la felicidad de los dos sea su eterno lenguaje. Beshitos Amigita bella.
Baby, I just wanted to let you know that i really love you. Me shen mikvarhar nashkidashvili.
Eri, dejaste el mensaje anonimo :) Es una lastima decirte que mi ruso no va para DR, o sea, que tendremos que esperar que usted regrese. MUAAA. Besos enana.
Amigita, gracias dulzura... Verdad que el amor es el lenguaje universal mas maravilloso?!
Que lindo Gigi. Siempre te leo aunque aveces no me atrevo a dejar comentario, te vengo leyendo desde hace mucho tiempo, leo incluso los comentarios y las respuestas, porque lo que mas me gusta de tu blog es como te manejas, siempre contestas cada comentario, no importa de quien sea, y eso es bueno, aunque tienes muchas visitas y comentarios no has perdido la sencilles. Cada vez que te leia me decia, ay dios, ella escribe tan lindo, pero esta siempre triste, y desde un tiempo para aca, todo esta tan lleno de amor, y siempre como tan tierno.
Lamentablemente no sé ingles, pero logre traducirlo, y aunque se pierde un poco el sentido, lo que expresas es maravilloso.
Que Dios bendiga esa union. Y sigue asi, sonrie, tienes una hija preciosa, como su madre. siempre me quedo por ratos largos escuchando la musica. todo es muy bello. espero que ya muy pronto estes con tu hija.
mi vida! q bello! realmente el amor nos hace mas inspirados!!
claro q no hay excusas para conocernos cuando vengas!! mi numero es 809 816 9210, me llamas tan pronto pises tierra dominicana, tenemos q hacer un coroblog en tu honor!!
te me cuidas!!! besos!!
Es todo un respiro sentir el amor en tus palabras... que esa felicidad no pase.
Anonimo, no me dejaste tu nombre:( me siento halagada con estas palabras, eres bienvenido (a) cuando gustes. Un besito.
Cherry!!! Ya lo anote, un besote!
F. Woods. Cuanto tiempo mi niña, espero estes bien, un abrazo.
Este post lo comento después del último..
"but between your SMILE and.."
ahora me explico cuando te insisto en la importancia de una sonrisa???
si la sonrisa de GEORGE (mis saludos para él)..hizo todo eso en tu vida..imagináte la tuya para vos misma y todos los que amás!
ycomo dice Calu..qué bueno es saber idiomas,jaja..
que declaración Gigi!!! WONDERFULL!!! Yesss..I love this these words!!!
KISSES FOR GIGI AND GEORGE..:)
Publicar un comentario